Within this article you can find a weekly summary of what happened within the United States stock market. In particular, you can find 4 types of information:
- Weekly performance and performance of the 5 winners and losers of the best stock indices in the world.
- Weekly performance of the S&P 500 sectors.
- FAANGs weekly performance, or 5 of the most important companies listed on the US stock market.
- 5 winners (and 5 losers) companies who released the earnings reports this week and the reactions of the 10 largest capitalization companies.
The purpose of this analysis is purely informative.
Performance of the best indices and components
The Weekly performance and performance of the 5 winners and losers of the following indices:
- S&P 500:
- index of the 500 largest U.S. publicly traded companies.
- NASDAQ 100:
- index of the largest non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average:
- index of 30 United States bluechip companies.
S&P 500 sectors performance
The Weekly performance of the S&P 500 sectors:
The weekly performance of the so-called FAANGs, or 5 of the most important companies listed on the US stock market:
- Facebook (F)
- Apple (A)
- Amazon (A)
- Netflix (N)
- Google (G)
Earnings Reports Reactions of the week
Inside the two screens it is possible to find the 5 Winners / Losers company reactions to the publication of the earnings report during this week and the reactions of the 10 largest capitalization companies.
In addition, the EPS with respect to those forecast by the analysts with the relative “% Surprise” are shown, ie how much the reported EPS were better / worse than analysts’ expectations.
Earnings Reports – Top 10 by Market Cap.
Want to know what other types of analysis are available on BullDude.com?
Click here to find out !!!
This weekly summary of the United States stock market provides you a useful informative tool.
If you are interested in statistical analysis before the publication of the earnings report, an analysis of the quarterly report results released or an analysis of the top 20 companies that release the earnings report during the week, I am waiting for you here.
Alternatively, if you are interested in a overall analysis of companies taking into account different types of data (including business growth, analysts expectations and transactions made by Hedge Funds / Insiders), summarizing all this information in a simple score, I am waiting for you here for my Score-Card analysis.
Do you want to stay updated on all the analysis published?Follow @BulldudeC
Sources & additional info
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. Stocks trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Trade responsibly.