In this article you can find the movements in the pre-market of the 3 main indices of the United States stock market.
Furthermore, you will find the top 5 Winners and Losers of the S&P 500 index based on performance.
Don’t forget to LIKE and ACTIVATE notifications on Facebook or Twitter so you DON’T MISS any analysis. At the bottom of this article you will find the steps to activate them.Follow @BulldudeC
PRE-market movers and Winners/Losers
PRE-market performance of the following indices:
- S&P 500:
- index of the 500 largest U.S. publicly traded companies.
- NASDAQ 100:
- index of the largest non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average:
- index of 30 United States bluechip companies.
Sources & additional info
*Indices and components data from money.cnn.com
*FAANGs data from yahoo finance
This analysis provides you with a useful informative tool of what happened during the day. If you are interested in more specific analysis like my scorecard analysis go here, for the earnings report analysis go here, to know the best charts patterns go here.
ACTIVATION OF NOTIFICATIONS
You can stay updated on my analysis in 2 ways:
Steps for Twitter
- like my Twitter page BullDude.com
- click on the bell (to the left of the Follow button)
- NB: Make sure you have active PUSH notifications in the settings
- NB: if you do this procedure from the Twitter app you must also select “All posts”
Steps for Facebook Desktop
- like my page BullDude.com
- pass the mouse on the “Follow” button (or “Segui” in Italian) – (point 1 of the image)
- click on the pencil near to the word “Notifications” (or “Notifiche” in Italian – (point 2 of the image)
- in the window that opens click on “Standard” – (point 3 of the image)
- click to confirm and close the window – (point 4 of the image)
Steps for Facebook App
- like my page at BullDude.com
- click on the 3 dots (…) under the thumb of “like” – (point 1 of the image)
- click on “Following” – (point 2 of the image)
- click on “Edit Notifications Settings” – (point 3 of the image)
- select “Standard” – (point 4 of the image)
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment.