Within this article you can find a summary of what happened today within the United States stock market. In particular, you can find 4 types of information:
- Daily performance and performance of the 5 winners and losers of the best stock indices in the world.
- Daily performance of the S&P 500 sectors.
- Performance of the so-called FAANGs, or 5 of the most important companies listed on the US stock market.
- Companies that have reached a New All-Time Highs and Lows during this trading session with some key information about them (Market Capitalization, annual Sales, annual Net Income and Annual Dividend Yield ).
Performance of the best indices and components
The daily performance and performance of the 5 winners and losers of the following indices:
- S&P 500:
- index of the 500 largest U.S. publicly traded companies.
- NASDAQ 100:
- index of the largest non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average:
- index of 30 United States bluechip companies.
S&P 500 sectors performance
The daily performance of the S&P 500 sectors:
The performance of the so-called FAANGs, or 5 of the most important companies listed on the US stock market:
- Facebook (F)
- Apple (A)
- Amazon (A)
- Netflix (N)
- Google (G)
NEW All-Time Highs and Lows
The screen shows some of the companies that reached a NEW historical HIGH (or LOW) today and some key information about them (Market Capitalization, annual Sales, annual Net Income and Annual Dividend Yield).
If a company is at an all-time high, it means that it has currently reached a value that it had never been able to achieve before, so it is a clear sign of the company’s strength.
On the other hand, a company that sets a record low means that it never reached such a low value, a clear sign of weakness.
Want to know what other types of analysis are available on BullDude.com? Click here to find out !!!
This analysis provides you with a useful informative tool of what happened during the day.
If you are interested in the best chart patterns of the day I suggest you click here for the best “buy the dip” companies, the best companies that follow the “Buy High, Sell Higher” theory, the best breakout patterns and the best rebound patterns.
Alternatively, if you are interested in a overall analysis of companies taking into account different types of data (including business growth, analysts expectations and transactions made by Hedge Funds / Insiders), summarizing all this information in a simple score, I am waiting for you here for my Score -Card analysis.
Do you want to stay updated on all the analysis published?
Sources & additional info
*Indices, components, FAANGs, sectors performance and all-time highs/lows by barchart.com
*FAANGs Logos by Wikipedia.com
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. Stocks trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Trade responsibly.