Within this article you can find a daily summary of what happened within the United States stock market. In particular, you can find 3 types of information:
- Daily performance and performance of the 5 winners and losers of the best stock indices in the world.
- Daily performance of the S&P 500 sectors.
- Performance of the so-called FAANGs, or 5 of the most important companies listed on the US stock market.
The purpose of this analysis is purely informative.
Performance of the best indices and components
The daily performance and performance of the 5 winners and losers of the following indices:
- S&P 500:
- index of the 500 largest U.S. publicly traded companies.
- NASDAQ 100:
- index of the largest non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average:
- index of 30 United States bluechip companies.
S&P 500 sectors performance
The daily performance of the S&P 500 sectors:
The performance of the so-called FAANGs, or 5 of the most important companies listed on the US stock market:
- Facebook (F)
- Apple (A)
- Amazon (A)
- Netflix (N)
- Google (G)
Want to know what other types of analysis are available on BullDude.com?
Click here to find out !!!
This daily summary of the United States stock market provides you a useful informative tool.
If you are interested in the best chart patterns of the day I suggest you click here for the best “buy the dip” companies, the best companies that follow the “Buy High, Sell Higher” theory, the best breakout patterns and the best rebound patterns.
Alternatively, if you are interested in a overall analysis of companies taking into account different types of data (including business growth, analysts expectations and transactions made by Hedge Funds / Insiders), summarizing all this information in a simple score, I am waiting for you here for my Score-Card analysis.
Do you want to stay updated on all the analysis published?Follow @BulldudeC
Sources & additional info
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. Stocks trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Trade responsibly.