Within this article you can find a summary of what happened today within the United States stock market. In particular, you can find 4 types of information:
- Daily performance and performance of the 5 winners and losers of the best stock indices in the world.
- Daily performance of the S&P 500 sectors.
- Performance of the so-called FAANGs, or 5 of the most important companies listed on the US stock market.
- Companies that have reached a New All-Time Highs and Lows during this trading session with some key information about them (Market Capitalization, annual Sales, annual Net Income and Annual Dividend Yield ).
Don’t forget to LIKE and ACTIVATE notifications on Facebook or Twitter so you DON’T MISS any analysis. At the bottom of this article you will find the steps to activate them.Follow @BulldudeC
Performance of the best indices and components
The daily performance and performance of the 5 winners and losers of the following indices:
- S&P 500:
- index of the 500 largest U.S. publicly traded companies.
- NASDAQ 100:
- index of the largest non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average:
- index of 30 United States bluechip companies.
S&P 500 sectors performance
The daily performance of the S&P 500 sectors:
The performance of the so-called FAANGs, or 5 of the most important companies listed on the US stock market:
- Facebook (F)
- Apple (A)
- Amazon (A)
- Netflix (N)
- Google (G)
NEW All-Time Highs and Lows
The screen shows some of the companies that reached a NEW historical HIGH (or LOW) today and some key information about them (Market Capitalization, annual Sales, annual Net Income and Annual Dividend Yield).
If a company is at an all-time high, it means that it has currently reached a value that it had never been able to achieve before, so it is a clear sign of the company’s strength.
On the other hand, a company that sets a record low means that it never reached such a low value, a clear sign of weakness.
Sources & additional info
*Indices, components, FAANGs and sectors performance by barchart.com
*FAANGs Logos by Wikipedia.com
This analysis provides you with a useful informative tool of what happened during the day. If you are interested in more specific analysis like my scorecard analysis go here, for the earnings report analysis go here, to know the best charts patterns go here.
ACTIVATION OF NOTIFICATIONS
You can stay updated on my analysis in 2 ways:
Steps for Twitter
- like my Twitter page BullDude.com
- click on the bell (to the left of the Follow button)
- NB: Make sure you have active PUSH notifications in the settings
- NB: if you do this procedure from the Twitter app you must also select “All posts”
Steps for Facebook Desktop
- like my page BullDude.com
- pass the mouse on the “Follow” button (or “Segui” in Italian) – (point 1 of the image)
- click on the pencil near to the word “Notifications” (or “Notifiche” in Italian – (point 2 of the image)
- in the window that opens click on “Standard” – (point 3 of the image)
- click to confirm and close the window – (point 4 of the image)
Steps for Facebook App
- like my page at BullDude.com
- click on the 3 dots (…) under the thumb of “like” – (point 1 of the image)
- click on “Following” – (point 2 of the image)
- click on “Edit Notifications Settings” – (point 3 of the image)
- select “Standard” – (point 4 of the image)
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment.