Within this analysis you can find 3 types of information about the companies that will release the earnings report in the coming week in the United States stock market.
- Analysts’ expectations regarding growth or decrease in terms of EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) and Revenue in this quarter compared to the same quarter of 12 months before.
- Key information such as Revenue, Net Income, Annual Dividend Yield, Valuation ratios and Performance.
- Calendar of the week.
EPS and Revenue growth expected by analysts
Inside the image you can find analysts’ expectations regarding growth or decrease in terms of EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) and Revenue in this quarter compared to the same quarter of 12 months before (called Year-Over-Year analysis).
This information is useful because the reaction of a company’s stock price to the publication of the quarterly report depends on the ability to beat analysts’ expectations. Therefore, it is important to know whether analysts have high expectations or are pessimistic.
Within the image you can find some key information relating to some companies that will release the quarterly report shortly within the week. In particular, the information concerns:
- Sector and Industry in which it operates
- General information such as Market capitalization, Revenues and Net Profit/Loss
- Annual Dividend Yield
- Valuation ratios
- P/E ratio (price-earnings ratio): this indicator shows how many times the market evaluates the company with respect to the profits it has been able to produce. The higher this value, the more the market overestimates the company compared to the profits produced.
- P/S ratio (price-sales ratio): this indicator shows how many times the market evaluates the company with respect to the Revenue it is able to generate.
- P/CF ratio (price-to-cash flow): this indicator indicates how many times the market evaluates the company with respect to the cash flows it is able to generate
- Performance of the stock price in the last 5 days, in the last month and from the beginning of the year (YTD)
Calendar of the week
Inside the image you can find the calendar to know the day on which the companies will release the quarterly report. Every day companies can release the quarterly report in 2 moments:
- Before Open: the company will release the quarterly report within 1 or 2 hours before the market opens.
- After Close: the company will release the quarterly report within 1 or 2 hours after the market has closed.
Sources & additional info
Don’t forget to LIKE and ACTIVATE notifications on Facebook or Twitter so you DON’T MISS any analysis.Follow @BulldudeC
This analysis provides you useful information on the companies that will release the quarterly report soon. If you are interested in a statistical analysis before the publication of the quarterly report go here, or if you are interested in an analysis of the quarterly results of the company published go here.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment.