Within this analysis it is possible to find the following information about the most interesting upcoming earnings reports in the United States stock market:
- Chart comparison of the selected companies and the S&P 500 index over the past 3 months.
- Key data such as EPS surprise, EPS growth in the last quarter, average reaction or performance compared to the S&P 500 index.
- Summary with the best and worst companies in each category.
- In-depth analysis of some of the companies selected in terms of financial data and key chart levels.
The companies selected for this analysis are the following:
- Apple Inc (AAPL)
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT)
- Amazon Inc (AMZN)
- Alphabet (GOOG)
- Facebook Inc (FB)
- Visa Inc (V)
- Mastercard Inc (MA)
- Shopify Inc (SHOP)
- Adv Micro Devices (AMD)
- Twitter Inc (TWTR)
In general, this analysis answers the following questions among others:
- What are the growth expectations in this quarter?
- During the last earnings reports, did the company often beat analyst expectations? Has the stock price often reacted positively?
- Is the company growing in terms of fundamentals?
- Is the stock price close to key levels that it could overcome thanks to the reaction to the earnings report?
The information in this article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice.
Selected companies vs S&P 500 index
– Chart Comparison –
Within this section it is possible to see the performance of the selected companies and the S&P 500 index in the last 3 months. This chart allows you to easily identify companies that during this period outperformed (or underperformed) the market.
Upcoming Earnings Reports
– Key Data –
This section shows some interesting information about the companies that are about to release the earnings report and is divided into 2 tables:
The “Business Data and EPS Estimates” table reports for each of the companies the growth rates of 2 key fundamental data (Revenue and Net Income) reported in the last earnings report released by the company compared to the same quarter of the previous year. In addition, the Earnings-Per-Share (EPS) growth rate forecast by analysts in this quarter compared to last year is reported.
The “EPS Surprise and Stock Price Reactions” table shows the behavior of each of the companies during the last 3 earnings reports reported in terms of EPS surprise (how much it beat analysts’ expectations) and the relative reaction of the stock price.
The “Upcoming Earnings Reports – SUMMARY” table shows the best and worst companies based on the parameters present in the tables in the 2 previous sections.
Business Data and EPS Estimates
EPS Surprise and Stock Price Reactions
SUMMARY – Top & Flop
“Membership” is required to read the entire article
Do you have an active “(14-day) Free-Trial” or “Membership”?
Don’t miss an update, join the…