Within this analysis it is possible to find the following information about the most interesting upcoming earnings reports (during this week) in the United States stock market:
- Earnings reports Calendar of the week.
- Chart comparison of the selected companies and the S&P 500 index over the past 3 months.
- Key data such as EPS surprise, EPS growth in the last quarter, average reaction or performance compared to the S&P 500 index.
- Summary with the best and worst companies in each category.
- In-depth analysis of some of the companies selected in terms of financial data and key chart levels.
The companies selected for this analysis are the following:
- Apple Inc (AAPL)
- Amazon Inc (AMZN)
- Alphabet Cl (GOOG)
- Facebook Inc (FB)
- Visa Inc (V)
- Mastercard Inc (MA)
- Paypal Holdings (PYPL)
- Shopify Inc (SHOP)
- Boeing Company (BA)
- Adv Micro Devices (AMD)
In general, this analysis answers the following questions among others:
- What are the growth expectations in this quarter?
- During the last earnings reports, did the company often beat analyst expectations? Has the stock price often reacted positively?
- Is the company growing in terms of fundamentals?
- Is the stock price close to key levels that it could overcome thanks to the reaction to the earnings report?
The information in this article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice.
Calendar of the week
Inside the image you can find the calendar to know the day on which the companies will release the earnings reports. Every day companies can release the quarterly report in 2 moments:
- Before Open: the company will release the quarterly report within 1 or 2 hours before the market opens.
- After Close: the company will release the quarterly report within 1 or 2 hours after the market has closed.
Selected companies vs S&P 500 index
– Chart Comparison –
Within this section it is possible to see the performance of the selected companies and the S&P 500 index in the last 3 months. This chart allows you to easily identify companies that during this period outperformed (or underperformed) the market.
Upcoming Earnings Reports
– Key Data –
This section shows some interesting information about the companies that are about to release the earnings report. The explanation of each item can be found below the table.
“Membership” is required to read the entire article
If you have an active “Membership”
Don’t miss an update, join the…