Within this analysis it is possible to find the following information about the upcoming earnings reports (in this week) in the United States stock market:
- Analysts’ expectations regarding growth or decrease in terms of EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) and Revenue in this quarter compared to the same quarter of 12 months before.
- Key information such as Revenue, Net Income, Annual Dividend Yield, Valuation ratios and Performance.
- Earnings reports Calendar of the week.
The purpose of this analysis is purely informative.
EPS and Revenue growth expected by analysts
Inside the image you can find analysts’ expectations regarding growth or decrease in terms of EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) and Revenue in this quarter compared to the same quarter of 12 months before (called Year-Over-Year analysis).
This information is useful because the reaction of a company’s stock price to the publication of the quarterly report depends on the ability to beat analysts’ expectations. Therefore, it is important to know whether analysts have high expectations or are pessimistic.
Within the image you can find some key information relating to some companies that will release the quarterly report shortly within the week. In particular, the information concerns:
- Sector and Industry in which it operates
- General information such as Market capitalization, Revenues and Net Profit/Loss
- Annual Dividend Yield
- Valuation ratios
- P/E ratio (price-earnings ratio): this indicator shows how many times the market evaluates the company with respect to the profits produced. The higher this value, the more the market overestimates the company compared to the profits produced.
- P/S ratio (price-sales ratio): this indicator shows how many times the market evaluates the company with respect to the Revenue.
- P/CF ratio (price-to-cash flow): this indicator indicates how many times the market evaluates the company with respect to the cash flows.
- Performance of the stock price in the last 5 days, last month and from the beginning of the year (YTD)
Calendar of the week
Inside the image you can find the calendar to know the day on which the companies will release the earnings reports. Every day companies can release the quarterly report in 2 moments:
- Before Open: the company will release the quarterly report within 1 or 2 hours before the market opens.
- After Close: the company will release the quarterly report within 1 or 2 hours after the market has closed.
Want to know what other types of analysis are available on BullDude.com?
Click here to find out !!!
This analysis provides you useful information about the upcoming earnings reports.
If you are interested in a more detailed analysis of the top companies that will release the earnings report during the week click here.
If you are interested in statistical analysis before the publication of the earnings report or an analysis of the quarterly report results released, I am waiting for you here.
Do you want to stay updated on all the analysis published?Follow @BulldudeC
Sources & additional info
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. Stocks trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Trade responsibly.