Within this analysis you can find 3 types of information about the companies that will release the earnings report in the coming week in the United States stock market.
- Analysts’ expectations regarding growth or decrease in terms of EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) and Revenue in this quarter compared to the same quarter of 12 months before.
- Key information such as Revenue, Net Income, Annual Dividend Yield, Valuation ratios and Performance.
- Calendar of the week.
In addition, the best companies that in the coming week will have the Ex Dividend Date, or the last day on which it is possible to hold the share to be entitled to the next dividend, are reported.
The 5 companies with the largest Dividend Yield and the 5 companies with the highest market capitalization are reported.
EPS and Revenue growth expected by analysts
Inside the image you can find analysts’ expectations regarding growth or decrease in terms of EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) and Revenue in this quarter compared to the same quarter of 12 months before (called Year-Over-Year analysis).
This information is useful because the reaction of a company’s stock price to the publication of the quarterly report depends on the ability to beat analysts’ expectations. Therefore, it is important to know whether analysts have high expectations or are pessimistic.
Within the image you can find some key information relating to some companies that will release the quarterly report shortly within the week. In particular, the information concerns:
- Sector and Industry in which it operates
- General information such as Market capitalization, Revenues and Net Profit/Loss
- Annual Dividend Yield
- Valuation ratios
- P/E ratio (price-earnings ratio): this indicator shows how many times the market evaluates the company with respect to the profits it has been able to produce. The higher this value, the more the market overestimates the company compared to the profits produced.
- P/S ratio (price-sales ratio): this indicator shows how many times the market evaluates the company with respect to the Revenue it is able to generate.
- P/CF ratio (price-to-cash flow): this indicator indicates how many times the market evaluates the company with respect to the cash flows it is able to generate
- Performance of the stock price in the last 5 days, in the last month and from the beginning of the year (YTD)
Calendar of the week
Inside the image you can find the calendar to know the day on which the companies will release the quarterly report. Every day companies can release the quarterly report in 2 moments:
- Before Open: the company will release the quarterly report within 1 or 2 hours before the market opens.
- After Close: the company will release the quarterly report within 1 or 2 hours after the market has closed.
Best Dividend Yields of the coming week
In the following screen it is possible to know the companies that in the coming week will have the Ex Dividend Date, useful to take a position in a company to be entitled to receive the next dividend.
In particular, the 5 companies with the largest Dividend Yield and the 5 companies with the highest market capitalization are reported.
Inside the table it is possible to find the amount of the dividend per share ($), Dividend Yield (%), Ex-Div Date and the date of payment of the dividend.
“Ex-Dividend Date” definition
The ex-dividend date or “ex-date” is the day the stock starts trading without the value of its next dividend payment. Typically, the ex-dividend date for a stock is one business day before the record date, meaning that an investor who buys the stock on its ex-dividend date or later will not be eligible to receive the declared dividend. Rather, the dividend payment is made to whoever owned the stock the day before the ex-dividend date.
Want to know what other types of analysis are available on BullDude.com? Click here to find out !!!
This analysis provides you useful information on the companies that will release the earnings report and dividends soon.
If you are interested in a more detailed analysis of the top 10 companies that will release the earnings report during the week click here.
If you are interested in statistical analysis before the publication of the earnings report or an analysis of the quarterly report results released, I am waiting for you here.
Alternatively, If you are interested in a overall analysis of companies taking into account different types of data (including business growth, analysts expectations and transactions made by Hedge Funds / Insiders), summarizing all this information in a simple score, I am waiting for you here for my Score -Card analysis.
Do you want to stay updated on all the analysis published?
Sources & additional info
If you liked this analysis, share it on Twitter or Facebook with the 2 buttons at the top or bottom of the page!!!
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. Stocks trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Trade responsibly.