The purpose of this analysis is to make available to readers a series of data relating to the companies that release the earnings reports during the week.
In particular, the data concern analysts ‘expectations about growth in EPS and Revenue, transactions in the last quarter by Hedge Funds and Insiders, analysts’ target price and a risk indicator.
The information mentioned above is contained within a “card”. In addition, you can find a stock price chart to compare it with the S&P 500 index (black line).
Information contained in the “card”:
- “Estimated EPS / Revenue Growth Y-o-Y”: growth or decrease expected by analysts on Earnings-Per-Share (EPS) and Revenue in this quarter compared to the same quarter of 12 months before
- “Hedge Funds Buy / Sell”: indicates the number of shares purchased (if the box is green) or sold (if the box is red) by Hedge Funds in the last quarter
- “Insiders Buy / Sell”: the total value of the shares bought (if the box is green) or sold (if the box is red) by the Insiders in the last quarter
- “Target Price”: the potential Upside (if the box is green) or Downside (if the box is red and with a negative sign) of the stock price in the following 12 months according to analysts
- “Beta”: coefficent that measures the volatility of a stock’s returns relative to the market (S&P 500 index) in the last 60 months. The stock will be more risky than the market based on how much the beta is above 1
The information contained within the “card” is for informational purposes only. Volatility during this event is high and the risks are high. Trade responsibly.
The Simply Good Foods (SMPL)
The Simply Good Foods Company develops, markets, and sells branded nutritional foods and snack products in North America and internationally.
SMPL releases the quarterly report on 01/09/20 .
Analysts in this quarter expect 11,10% EPS growth and 33,06% Revenue growth .
In the last quarter Hedge Funds have decreased their positions by 26.8k shares, while the Insiders bought shares for $2.16M .
Analysts believe SMPL is undervalued by 13,50% at current prices.
Want to know what other types of analysis are available on BullDude.com?
Click here to find out !!!
This analysis provides you useful information on the best companies that will release the earnings reports soon.
If you are interested in statistical analysis before the publication of the earnings reports, an analysis of the quarterly report results released or an analysis of the top 20 companies that release the earnings report during the week, I am waiting for you here.
Alternatively, If you are interested in a overall analysis of companies taking into account different types of data (including business growth, analysts expectations and transactions made by Hedge Funds / Insiders), summarizing all this information in a simple score, I am waiting for you here for my Score-Card analysis.
Do you want to stay updated on all the analysis published?Follow @BulldudeC
Sources & additional info
*Information on target price, Insiders and Hedge Funds by tipranks.com
*Information on EPS and Revenue estimated (and company description) by finance.yahoo.com
*The other earnings reports “card” information from barchart.com
*Charts by tradingview.com
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. Stocks trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Trade responsibly.