Within this analysis we focus on the 5 most interesting stocks that have released the earnings reports in the past week:
- Apple Inc (AAPL)
- Amazon Inc (AMZN)
- Facebook Inc (FB)
- Paypal Holdings (PYPL)
- Shopify Inc (SHOP)
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) earnings report was very interesting, but it is not included in this article because it is already included in the complete analysis on AMD a few days ago that you find here.
The analysis will take into consideration the financial data reported in the earnings report just released (+ data of the last 5 years) and the stock price performance compared to key levels.
For each of the companies there is a chart (+ description) containing the following key levels that could be reached (or exceeded) in the coming weeks:
- Resistance and Support (black half-lines)
- Simple moving average 20-day (blue line), 50-day (red line) and 200-day (black line)
The explanation of financial data section can be found at the end of the article.
The information in this article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice.
Before going deeper into the individual companies, let’s see together some key data relating to the earnings report released. In particular, the following information is shown in the table:
- EPS surprise:
- indicates how much the EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) reported were higher / lower than analysts’ expectations
- Stock price reaction:
- indicates the reaction of the stock price on the day of publication of the earnings report
- Key Data Growth:
- indicates how much the 3 main items (revenue, net income and net margin) have increased / decreased compared to the same quarter of 12 months before
- Trend Direction?:
- Indicates a positive (negative) short, medium and long term trend if the stock price is above (or below) the 20, 50 and 200-day moving average.
“Membership” is required to read the entire article
If you have an active “Membership”
Don’t miss an update, join the…