Within this analysis we focus on the most interesting stocks that have released the earnings reports in the past week:
- JP Morgan Chase & Company (JPM)
- Aphria Inc (APHA)
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL)
The analysis will take into consideration the financial data reported in the earnings report just released (+ data of the last 5 years) and the stock price performance compared to key levels.
For each of the companies there is a chart (+ description) containing the following key levels that could be reached (or exceeded) in the coming weeks:
- Resistance and Support (black half-lines)
- Simple moving average 20-day (blue line), 50-day (red line) and 200-day (black line)
The explanation of financial data section can be found at the end of the article.
The information in this article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice.
Before going deeper into the individual companies, let’s see together some key data relating to the earnings report released. In particular, the following information is shown in the table:
- EPS surprise:
- indicates how much the EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) reported were higher / lower than analysts’ expectations
- Stock price reaction:
- indicates the reaction of the stock price on the day of publication of the earnings report
- Key Data Growth:
- indicates how much the 3 main items (revenue, net income and net margin) have increased / decreased compared to the same quarter of 12 months before
“Membership” is required to read the entire article
Do you have an active “Membership”?
Don’t miss an update, join the…