The purpose of this analysis is to inform readers about those companies that, after a temporary decline, are ready to follow the underlying positive medium-long term trend (Buy the Dip) based on the target price expected by analysts.
In the “card” supplied with the company chart it is possible to find information on analysts’ expectations about the future of the company.
In particular, ideal companies should possess the following characteristics:
- positive medium-long term price trend
- signs of recovery after a temporary decline lasting a few days / week
- analysts expect further stock price growth in the coming months
- analysts expect growth in EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) over the next 5 years
- in the last quarterly report the company reported higher EPS than analysts’ expectations
The pause of a trend does not guarantee a subsequent continuation, but may indicate the beginning of a negative trend. The purpose of this analysis is purely informative.
Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RCKT)
Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a multi-platform biotechnology company that focuses on developing gene therapies for rare and devastating pediatric diseases.
The target price of RCKT set by analysts is $ 36,29 , which represents a potential 67,47% upside compared to current price.
Furthermore, they expect an annual 10,80% Earnings-Per-Share (EPS) growth for the next 5 years.
In the last quarter, RCKT reported Earnings-Per-Share (EPS) 28,30% higher than analysts’ expectations.
Sources & additional info
For each company the relative chart and a “card” containing the following information will be shown:
- Target price set by the analysts and the consequent Up / Downside potential as a percentage of the current price is indicated.
- Expected annual growth rate of Earnings-Per-Share (EPS) in the next 5 years.
- EPS Surprise, or how much the EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) reported in the last quarter were higher/lower than the analysts’ expectations.
- General information on the company as Market Cap., Industry and Dividend Yield.
*Cards information (and company description) by finance.yahoo.com and barchart.com
*Charts by tradingview.com (the black line represents the S&P 500 index)
Differences with the real “buy the dip” strategy
Generally the “buy the dip” strategy refers to buying shares of a company during a decline. This analysis differs because the potential entry point is after the decline has stopped and the stock price is ready to returning in the direction of the main positive trend.
Want to know what other types of analysis are available on BullDude.com?
Click here to find out !!!
This analysis shows the best “buy the dip” of the day. If you are interested in the best rebound patterns, the best breakout patterns or the best companies that follow the “Buy High, Sell Higher” theory click here.
If you are interested in a overall analysis of companies taking into account different types of data (including business growth, analysts expectations and transactions made by Hedge Funds / Insiders), summarizing all this information in a simple score, I am waiting for you here for my Score-Card analysis.
Do you want to stay updated on all the analysis published?Follow @BulldudeC
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. Stocks trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Trade responsibly.