This analysis follows the “Buy High, Sell Higher” theory, or identify the companies that are in a strong positive trend (52-Week High) and have an additional margin of growth available according to analysts.
The ideal companies selected should possess the following characteristics:
- Strong positive trend:
- companies at 52-Week High (or up to 5% of distance) and are outperforming the S&P 500 index (black line)
- Additional margin of growth available:
- companies on which analysts expect further price growth (based on the target price) and an increase in fundamentals in the coming years (Earnings-Per-Share and Revenue)
The information contained in the card is for informational purposes. It’s not guaranteed that the analysts’ target prices will be achieved.
Facebook Inc (FB)
Facebook, Inc. provides various products to connect and share through mobile devices, personal computers, and other surfaces worldwide. The company’s products include Facebook that enables people to connect, share, discover, and communicate with each other on mobile devices and personal computers; Instagram, a community for sharing photos, videos, and messages; Messenger, a messaging application for people to connect with friends, family, groups, and businesses across platforms and devices; and WhatsApp, a messaging application for use by people and businesses to communicate in a private way.
The stock price of FB has increased by 53,31% over the last 12 months, outperforming the S&P 500 index by 27,56% .
In the next quarter, analysts expect a 23,40% revenue growth and a 6,30% growth in EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) compared to the same quarter a year earlier. Furthermore, they expect an annual 11,46% EPS growth for the next 5 years.
FB target price set by analysts is $ 244,22 , which represents a potential 10,35% upside compared to current price.
Information contained in the “card”:
- “Target Price”: the potential Upside (if the box is green) or Downside (if the box is red and with a negative sign) of the stock price in the following 12 months according to analysts
- “EPS Growth Next 5 Years”: expected annual growth rate of Earnings-Per-Share (EPS) in the next 5 years according to analysts
- “52-Week performance vs S&P500”: performance difference between company and the S&P 500 index in the last 52 weeks. The higher the value, the greater the outperformance of the company compared to the market
- “Estimated EPS / Revenue Growth Y-o-Y”: growth or decrease expected by analysts on Earnings-Per-Share (EPS) and Revenue in this quarter compared to the same quarter of 12 months before
Want to know what other types of analysis are available on BullDude.com?
Click here to find out !!!
This analysis shows the companies that show a strong positive trend (52-Week High) and that can continue their growth according to analysts. If you are interested in the best “buy the dip”, the best rebound patterns or the best breakout patterns of the day click here.
If you are interested in a overall analysis of companies taking into account different types of data (including business growth, analysts expectations and transactions made by Hedge Funds / Insiders), summarizing all this information in a simple score, I am waiting for you here for my Score-Card analysis.
Do you want to stay updated on all the analysis published?Follow @BulldudeC
Sources & additional info
*Information on target price and EPS/Revenue estimated (and company description) by finance.yahoo.com
*The other “card” information from barchart.com
*Charts by tradingview.com (black line=S&P 500 index)
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. Stocks trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Trade responsibly.