This analysis follows the “Buy High, Sell Higher” theory, or identify the companies that are in a strong positive trend (52-Week High) and have an additional margin of growth available according to analysts.
The ideal companies selected should possess the following characteristics:
- Strong positive trend:
- companies at 52-Week High (or up to 5% of distance) and are outperforming the S&P 500 index (black line)
- Additional margin of growth available:
- companies on which analysts expect further price growth (based on the target price) and an increase in fundamentals in the coming years (Earnings-Per-Share and Revenue)
Information contained in the “card”:
- “Target Price”: the potential Upside (if the box is green) or Downside (if the box is red and with a negative sign) of the stock price in the following 12 months according to analysts
- “EPS Growth Next 5 Years”: expected annual growth rate of Earnings-Per-Share (EPS) in the next 5 years according to analysts
- “52-Week performance vs S&P500”: performance difference between company and the S&P 500 index in the last 52 weeks. The higher the value, the greater the outperformance of the company compared to the market
- “Estimated EPS / Revenue Growth Y-o-Y”: growth or decrease expected by analysts on Earnings-Per-Share (EPS) and Revenue in this quarter compared to the same quarter of 12 months before
The information contained in the card is for informational purposes. It’s not guaranteed that the analysts’ target prices will be achieved.
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (AMP)
Ameriprise Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various financial products and services to individual and institutional clients in the United States and internationally. It operates through five segments: Advice & Wealth Management, Asset Management, Annuities, Protection, and Corporate & Other. The Advice & Wealth Management segment provides financial planning and advice, as well as full-service brokerage services primarily to retail clients through its advisors.
The stock price of AMP has increased by 42,34% over the last 12 months, outperforming the S&P 500 index by 16,63% .
In the next quarter, analysts expect a -4,20% decrease in revenue and a 12,60% growth in EPS (Earnings-Per-Share) compared to the same quarter a year earlier. Furthermore, they expect an annual 11,56% EPS growth for the next 5 years.
AMP target price set by analysts is $ 190,00 , which represents a potential 12,90% upside compared to current price.
Want to know what other types of analysis are available on BullDude.com?
Click here to find out !!!
This analysis shows the companies that show a strong positive trend (52-Week High) and that can continue their growth according to analysts. If you are interested in the best “buy the dip”, the best rebound patterns or the best breakout patterns of the day click here.
If you are interested in a overall analysis of companies taking into account different types of data (including business growth, analysts expectations and transactions made by Hedge Funds / Insiders), summarizing all this information in a simple score, I am waiting for you here for my Score-Card analysis.
Do you want to stay updated on all the analysis published?Follow @BulldudeC
Sources & additional info
*Information on target price and EPS/Revenue estimated (and company description) by finance.yahoo.com
*The other “card” information from barchart.com
*Charts by tradingview.com (black line=S&P 500 index)
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post represents my own analysis/opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. Stocks trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. Trade responsibly.